Strange Shadows By fernscli

Myself and my elder brother started seeing strange things happening in our bedroom only during the night after all lights were out. I was only 9 years old and my elder brother 10 a one year older than me. We started seeing strange shadows in our bedroom moving around. Personally what I saw was really freaky. As myself and my elder brother were both in one room sleeping but with separate beds... I started to see a dark shadow of a lady with a hood on her head standing near our beds. I got so scared and freaked out that I started sweating all over my face. This happened on day one.
Day 2: The next morning I asked my brother (Terence) if he saw anything during the night he said nothing. Now it was day two this night that my brother saw it too. The image of the same lady that I had seen but this time we could see her mouth wide open. This time I really got goose bumps and freaked out badly, I started sweating even more all over. I cried out to my brother. He was asleep at first but after hearing my cries he woke up and I asked him if he could see what I seeing. To my surprise he said YES in fear. I pulled the blanket over my face to avoid it. I checked to see if it was still there and it was gone. Our bedroom door was always open at that point of time during both days.
Day 3: The following morning we both told our mother about what we saw the past 2 nights. Our mom laughed at us as if it was a joke. We tried to tell her but all in vain. She didn't believe us. That night this time as lights were out... We decided to close our bedroom door but didn't latch it. After an hour I could feel someone watching us. I checked to see who it was... You will not believe what I am about to tell you...please...this is for real 100%. Our room door already opened half-way. I called out to my brother, after seeing the door opened he got scared. Now we both freaked out. What scared me the most was that I saw four dark (shadow type) fingers come across our bedroom door moving at the edge of the door. As the door was open I felt cold breeze blow on my face, I didn't bother to look in fear and just covered our faces under our blankets... This continued for almost a week...
Day 6: This was the final day of our one of the scariest experiences we've ever had in our lives...
The following morning we both tried to explain it to our mom... But as usual our efforts in vain... Mom laughed at us and told us that we are only imagining things. If we were imagining stuff like this how is it that myself and my brother could see such scary images at night? That too for continuous days? Coming to the end of our nightmares...
It was Friday on day 6 after 12. 10am 1979... It started again... This time we closed the door shut but didn't latch it as mom told us not to latch the door or she would scold us both. So we shut it tight. After 40 minutes we were asleep. The door was already wide open. For some reason I just woke up and saw the door open... This time no fingers were at the door. It was wide open... Our kitchen was just at the end of our room... I could see shadows moving around the kitchen and touching our basket of fruits. I really started crying now as I saw this with a lot of fear. I called out to my brother... As I called him one shadows, a lady in the hood moved towards my brother from the kitchen with a wide open mouth and I saw it coming towards him... The lady almost touched my brother's feet... At that moment by brother screamed out loudly this woke up my mother... Our mom rushed to see what happened only to see me cry and my elder brother in fear. We told her this time in tears... And somehow our mom was not really convinced but for our safety she sprinkled holy water and had our house blessed the very next morning...
After that... Nothing ever happened again... It was all gone. Now we have abandoned (sold it) that Building and living elsewhere in Goa itself. That's all I have to say... Those were one of the most bad days of my life and I hope will never experience them ever again.
I am sorry to make this so long to read... But all I have to say is that ghosts do exist in this world and the only way to fight such spirits is by saying our daily prayers. Prayer is one of the best weapons we can use for protection from evil. It is Priceless and we have nothing to loose but everything to gain. I never miss out on my daily prayers because of Jesus Christ our lord... I am alive until today and safe in his care.
Thank you lord.
Thank you for reading this... Keep praying well. God Bless All.
Please do post your comments and feedback on this...thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment