Sleep Paralysis Or What by sunny

This is a true story which happened to me around 10 years ago that's around 1999. I had newly shifted to this place called Mira Road which is just outside Mumbai limits. I had shifted just six months back so I was fairly new to this place.
I was around 16 years old at that time and the people residing their were newly married or with kids as small as 2 or 3 years old, naturally I didn't gel with anyone there because no one was of my age.
Slowly I started having this habit of sleeping and was turning out to be a lazy kid. I would sleep and then feel like I wanted to wake up but could not as if something was holding me from waking which scared me to no end. Afterwards I knew about this as sleep paralysis.
But one day as I was sleeping I just woke up went for a pee then came back had a glass of water and then I heard some voices from outside. Curiosity got the better of me and I looked outside. I saw my neighbor ladies talking about something.
Suddenly I woke up from my sleep went for a pee, came back for a glass of water then heard some voices and saw my neighbor ladies talking about something, then at once it struck me that these things exactly happened the same way I saw it in my dreams. I could not understand how could I see something in my dream which was about to happen. I am still baffled about it. It never happened to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment