Spirit Of My Mother by Neha

Hello to all of you friends. I'm not new to this site but this is my first story here. So please forgive me for any mistakes. My family is very religious and we belong to a Brahmin cast (Hindu). My mother died in a car accident when I was 5. This incident took place when, I was around 12 years old I am 20 now.
There was a religious function that all the family had to attend "Yagya" (a kind of holy fire worshiping). It is a function where all the couples in our family have to sit in the prayer. During the prayer all the couples join together and pray. My father was the only single there and sitting all on his due to my mother passing away.
I felt so sad to see my father on his own and my uncles with my aunties. I remember I started crying because I was missing my mother badly. It was not long before the prayer was soon over.
There was a lot of relatives in the house sleeping arrangements were done on ground floor, as we have five rooms there. On the second floor there were only two rooms. The first one was mine and second one belonged to my father but because of this function my father decided to sleep with the rest of the cousins. I slept in my room.
It was past midnight near about 2 or 3 am I was thirsty and wanted a drink a glass of water. So as usual I called my father to bring me a glass of water. I called out for him two or three times but no reply. As I was to get up my mother walked in to give me a chilled glass of water. I took a sip of it and suddenly dawned on me that my mother passed away 7 years before. How is it possible? I was shaking badly and was wet with sweat. She was there smiling at me and she looked as real as a human could look. I called out for my father very loudly. I screamed so loudly that near enough all the family members came running towards my room. As soon as my father came into my room my mother had disappeared!
My father was worried about me he kept asking me what happened. I was speechless for 2-3 minutes before I told him what happen to me. Some said it was a dream and some said I was seeing things. I was just about to accept the latter but then I asked questioned them "ok then who give me the glass of water"? My grandfather said, "May be you were sleep walking." My grandmother took my side and told them she had locked my father's room (where the fridge was). My father checked on it, and yes it was locked. The glass of water was still chilled.
Since this day my mother keeps visiting me. There is a chain of some incidents where she helped me some time.
The main thing I need to know from you good people is this ok because she never harms me, but whenever she visit me I feel very dizzy sometimes I get a fever without any reason. She has also started to appear in front of my fiancé. Need suggestions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment